LED One Distribution Warranty
This warranty is provided by the LED One Distribution Company described below (“Seller”) to you as the original purchaser of the LED lighting product that is identified on Seller’s invoice reflecting its original purchase (the “Product”). This warranty may be transferred to subsequent purchasers of the Product, provided that such Product is resold in new condition and in its original packaging.
Seller warrants all Energy Star, UL or ETL listed products for standard three (3) years, and all DLC Certified products for standard five (5) years after date of delivery to the first user. For a longer warranty period, it may be discussed with Seller.
IMPORTANT: THIS WARRANTY IS VOID IF THE PRODUCT BOTH IS NOT USED FOR THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH IT IS DESIGNED AND IS NOT INSTALLED OR OPERATED PROPERLY ACCORDING TO USER MANUAL.
POINT NO. 1: Seller warrants that the Product, when delivered in condition and in its original packaging, will be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of warranty from the date of original purchase.
POINT NO. 2: The determination of whether the Product is defective shall be made by Seller in its sole discretion with consideration given to the overall performance of the Product.
POINT NO. 3: If Seller determines the Product is defective, Seller will replace the Product. This limited warranty will not apply to loss or damage to the Product cause by: negligence; abuse; misuse; mishandling; improper installation, storage or maintenance; damage due to fire or acts of God; vandalism; civil disturbances; power surges; improper power supply; electrical current fluctuations; corrosive environment installations; induced vibration; alteration; accident; failure to follow installation, operating, maintenance or environmental instructions prescribed by seller or applicable electrical codes; or improper service of the Product performed by someone other than the Seller or its authorized service provider.
POINT NO. 4: In order to make a warranty a claim, you must notify Seller in writing after your discovery of the defect, within thirty (30) days of the invoice date. You must provide proof of purchase such as the invoice and comply with Seller’s other warranty requirements. Upon receiving that notice, Seller may require you to promptly return the Product to Seller, or its authorized service provider, freight prepaid. Your warranty claim should be emailed to your concerning sales consultant from LED One Distribution. If the claim is made within 90 days of the invoice, LED One will provide shipping. If the claim if made after 90 days of the invoice date, the customer will be responsible for shipping expenses and no credit will be applied after 90 days.
POINT NO. 5: Warranty only covers for the products. Seller does not compensate for time, material and installation in relation to our products, whether be original or replacement units.
POINT NO. 6: Orders that originally qualify for free shipping and are returned for credit or to ship a different product do not qualify for free shipping.
POINT NO. 7: Items paid via credit memo are not eligible for free freight.
POINT NO. 8: Seller reserves the right to modify this warranty from time to time. Any modification of this warranty shall be effective for all orders placed with Seller on or after the effective date of such revised warranty.
Effective Date: January 1, 2016
LED One Distribution Warranty Procedure
If there is a problem with any LED One Distribution product within warranty, please follow the steps below. This will result in a more efficient resolution.
1) Contact your sales representative, email [email protected] or call (510) 770-1189.
2) Be ready to explain the problem and the circumstances under which it occurred. If we can pinpoint the problem and find a solution we will inform you.
3) DO NOT modify products without LED One Distribution’s authorization.
4) If a solution cannot be provided please fill out of RMA form. You can find the form in our website at www.ledonedistribution.com or you can ask our sales representative. A request must be submitted to [email protected] for an RMA # before the products are shipped back.
5) Make sure a copy of the invoice accompany the claim form when sent to LED One Distribution.
6) Upon completion of the warranty process, LED One Distribution will ship a replacement or issue a credit memo valid for the period of (1) year against purchased products. It is not the policy of LED One Distribution to issue refund checks.